Ultra Kill Production :: The 10 Best Places in Europe for Solo Travelers
Ultra Kill Production Index du Forum
Ultra Kill Production
Agence de vidéos en ligne !

Ultra Kill Production Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The 10 Best Places in Europe for Solo Travelers ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ultra Kill Production Index du Forum -> Nos Vidéos -> Bande Annonce " Une Drole de Guerre "
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
CarlaB

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Nov - 11:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: The 10 Best Places in Europe for Solo Travelers Répondre en citant

Reykjavík, Iceland
Iceland is the perfect place to travel alone for three big reasons: it’s popular so there are other solo travelers around, it is the safest country in the world, and it is probably the most beautiful country in the world too.
Berlin, Germany
I love Berlin so much that I moved here, feeling instantly like part of the energy and intrigue upon landing in this quirky and artistic city.
Because of its promise of fantastic night life and counter culture, lots of young people come here with the intention of socializing. Whether out at a bar or nightclub or while taking one of the free walking tours, I find that meeting people in Berlin is easy. No matter what kind of person you are and what you’re looking for, you can find your tribe here.
Granada, Spain
I loved wandering around the city centre in Granada, and felt safe even at night. It’s easy to make friends in hostels or even in bars, because everyone goes out for tapas and you don’t feel out of place standing or sitting alone at a bar having a drink and some food, as opposed to needing to have a whole sit down meal alone somewhere else.
Barcelona, Spain
The cosmopolitan capital of Catalonia, Barcelona is the perfect place to visit if you’re a solo female travel. Spain in general is an inexpensive country, and Barcelona is no exception – from food, shopping and even using public transportation, Barcelona is a relatively cheap city to visit if you’re on a budget!
Bologna, Italy
Bologna is fantastic for two reasons: the food and the locals. I found some of Italy’s bigger cities to be stressful with all of the cat calling and the constant vigilance I had to keep over my backpack, but Bologna is different. Probably thanks to it being a university town, it feels safer and has a nice community of couchsurfers (which is how I met some wonderful people), au pairs, and students.
Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm combines a pretty, walkable city centre with a very safe, egalitarian environment. The streets are clean and tidy, and in this country where women have long been treated as equal to men, a solo woman is nothing to be remarked upon. There is plenty to see and do: a historic centre with pretty winding streets, royal palaces to lose yourself exploring, and gorgeous islands a ferry ride away from the city centre where you can hike to your heart’s content, or just sit on a rocky shoreline for hours with a good book, undisturbed.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Upon landing in Edinburgh I just couldn’t help but like the welcoming and easy to navigate city. I found the locals to be approachable and easy to talk to, and happy to help if I was lost or needed some guidance. Even in the evening, it feels safe to walk around.
Plus it’s the perfect jumping off point to explore the rest of Scotland, a country that I’ve heard and seen from photos is breathtakingly beautiful. I can’t wait to go back and explore more of it someday.
Montenegro, All Over
As my plane was landing at the Podgorica airport, I was already gobsmacked. Montenegro looked GORGEOUS! I booked tickets here on a whim without much of a plan and within moments, I was patting myself on the back. Montenegro is full of friendly people and I never at any point felt unsafe during my stay.
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam is a fantastic choice as a solo traveler simply because almost everyone who visits Europe goes there. Communication is easy because the Dutch are generally fantastic at English, and it’s pretty small and compact and therefore easy to get around.
I spent hours, literally hours, exploring the various art museums there as well – a perfectly delightful solo activity. Basically, there is a lot to do and a lot of potential to meet others in a place as popular as Amsterdam. If you go in the spring, be sure to enjoy the tulips as well.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
You can’t hope to meet a friendlier bunch than the people in Northern Ireland. Even if you don’t feel like drinking alcohol, it’s as easy as walking into a pub and just becoming part of the conversation. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve made a group of new friends just by walking into a pub for lunch or dinner.
While my search is far from over, those are a few of my favorites for traveling alone in Europe And what about you? Please write your stories to best writing service!

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Nov - 11:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sdfbvsdfb

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Jan - 11:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: The 10 Best Places in Europe for Solo Travelers Répondre en citant

List of the ten best places in Europe have been opted for the happiness of the individuals. Most of the issues of the Europe and PhD writing service have been marked for the sentimental stay by the people for the formation of goods and things for the humans in Europe.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: The 10 Best Places in Europe for Solo Travelers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ultra Kill Production Index du Forum -> Nos Vidéos -> Bande Annonce " Une Drole de Guerre " Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006